My Practice Matters™ purpose statement: “To empower and support practitioners and the public so that they can make informed choices.” The My Practice Matters™ and the Doctor-Owned & Operated networks were developed to support our commitment to you, the public, and the dental profession. You can show your commitment to preserving independent dentistry and protecting patient rights by becoming a member now.
Join Us – It’s Simple
- Start by reading the Terms & Conditions for membership.
- Complete the My Practice Matters™ network application form. Provide references from patients, employees, colleagues, mentors, instructors, and (preferably) a current My Practice Matters™ Network member.
- You will be invited by us to arrange a brief phone or video call. This will help us to ensure that you will benefit from joining the My Practice Matters™ network
- Activate your membership by paying applicable dues by credit card or cheque
- You will be registered with your own unique user and password. (You can change your password later if you wish.)
- Log in to access all of the features and resources available to you as a member.
- Complete your personal profile
- Post an ad on the Classified page – associate, partner or practice wanted/available
- Share with your friends on Facebook and your connections on LinkedIn, and refer a trusted colleague so that we can build a stronger network together.
- Become a mentor to student and new grads so that they can benefit from and enjoy being an independent doctor in private practice, and you can be part of preserving a sustainable future for DOO practices in Canada.
Your Future Looks Bright
Now you can have a competitive advantage!
Practice Members automatically qualify for inclusion on the most powerful branding and promotion tool available to independent dentists in Canada. The Doctor Owned & Operated™ network- https://doonetwork.org – will connect the public with our Practice Members when they are searching for a dentist in their community. Moreover, our membership is encouraged to contribute to articles, newsletters and other patient education that will be posted and updated regularly in the form of blogs and FAQs.
From time to time, we will survey our members through the Member Services Forum to determine what services they want and need to further enhance their careers and practices. The My Practice Matters™ network is for you, so tell us how we can serve you better.
We’re planning for the future –
- dental technicians, auxiliaries will be invited to join us as part of the My Practice Matters™ network
- annual regional and/or national My Practice Matters™ network conference
- visible branding with the Doctor-Owned & Operated logo on your office
- integrated practice management courses for you and your dental team – now available!
- more opportunities for community outreach