Student members are the future of the profession, so it is vital that we provide them with the support that they need to be successful as they enter private practice, and have opportunities long into the future.
Student Members Features & Benefits
- No-fee membership dues for 3rd and 4th-year dental students
- Access to all Forum discussions and postings – join in the conversation, share your experiences with other student members, ask questions, or find a post-grad position
- Be informed. Read our blog posts, including Reality Bites newsletter with news links and other content from across the country and around the world
- Be empowered. Find out what they didn’t teach in dental school – the EMPOWERMENT™ Program Series, Life After Dental School™ includes articles posted that you can read at your leisure on a wide variety of topics including, Associate Agreements (contracts), communication skills, and business etiquette.
- Send us feedback so that we can enhance your experience as a member of the My Practice Matters™ network and achieve your goals
Early Bird Special
New grads can activate their first year Individual level membership at 1/2 the regular price! Save $250 when you activate your Individual membership in the My Practice Matters™ network before September 1st, 2016.
Questions? Contact us.