Member Services – Resources
Finding practice resources – accounting, banking, financial planners, insurance, IT, legal, etc. can be time consuming and frustrating. Members are encouraged to share their recommendations for professional advisors who have provided exceptional service.
Yes, folks – we still do all of the things that you have entrusted to our care for the past decade!
We still customize our services to meet your needs, so that you get value and quality. Adjunct services include:
Work with one of our knowledgeable and skilled Solutionists.
- practice/business planning,
- practice assessment and valuation,
- partnership and cost-sharing arrangements & mediation,
- practice transition assistance and support,
- dentist recruiting and placement
- auxiliary recruiting and placement (coming soon)
- compliance coaching (coming soon)
- website design and management through http://custompracticewebsites.com
Get more value with a Virtual Practice Manager (VPM)
- Help you to define and communicate your vision, purpose, and goals
- Guide and assist you and your team to develop policies, processes and protocols to ensure compliance with your vision, and consistency in practice performance
- Integrate new team members
- Provide additional training for your personnel to help streamline their tasks, and make your team more effective in delivering a consistent, desired patient experience
- Work with you to establish your practice KPI metrics and monitoring system, provide analysis of the collected data, and re-evaluate goals and objectives as necessary.
- Guide and assist in recruiting and placement for Locum and Associate positions when needed in your practice
We welcome sponsorship from those in the industry and affiliated professionals who are committed to supporting independent dentistry. Want to be a sponsor of the My Practice Matters™ network? Contact us with your company information and proposal.
Start a conversation!
- Member to member mentorship – Ask questions. Respond to questions and comments. Share your concerns, experiences and opinions in secure environment that encourages collegiality
- Connecting individual members seeking to join or acquire a practice with those practice members who are seeking an associate, partner, cost-share relationship, or successor
- Find career, practice and business resources recommended by the My Practice Matters™ Network support team and other members
- Link to other articles, reports and information published on our favorite sites such as Dentist the Menace, Dental Teamwork, and DrBicuspid
Reality Bites Newsletter
- Monthly updates on topics and issues that affect and are of interest to you
- Survey results from patients and members
- Tips and tricks that you can use in your practice today
- Highlighted classified postings from members
The EMPOWERMENT™ Program Series
Complementary (no-fee) for Student and Individual membership levels. Prepare for the real world of private practice with the LIFE AFTER DENTAL SCHOOL™ EMPOWERMENT Program Series. 30-minute session + Q & A, online.
Sign up for 10-minute emPOWERment™ sessions that cover topics related to starting your career on the right path to success (COMING SOON), such as business etiquette, communication skills, and associate contracts.
Individual practitioners and practice owners can develop or refine their business plan in simple to follow EMPOWERMENT™ Program Series 1.0
- Explore the 5 components of practice development: People, Product, Place, Promotion and Price
- Build your own comprehensive custom business plan to guide you in start up, or enhance your existing practice
- Learn how to apply your practice/business plan (developed in EMPOWERMENT 1.0) into your practice operation
- Create policies and protocols, to effectively manage your practice and personnel performance, as well as patient expectations
- Personnel management: Establish codes of conduct and expectations for performance, evaluate employee performance, conduct employee reviews and correct behavior
- Practice management: Choose, track and analyze practice metrics (KPIs) systems; set practice goals; budgeting, cash flow and scheduling forecasts
- Patient management: Set financial policies, recall/recare protocols
Complementary (no-fee) for all Individual and Practice level memberships. Delivered online with accompanying worksheets, resources, materials and templates relating to each part of the curriculum. 1-8 participants per session.
Practice level members will benefit from:
- EMPOWERMENT™ 3.0 (Branding and promoting your practice) – Three 45-minute sessions + Q & A
- Brand identity – differentiation, identifying and embracing your strengths; developing consistent service levels
- Internal & External messaging
- EMPOWERMENT™ 4.0 (Succession planning) Three 45-minute sessions.
- Preparing yourself, your practice and your business for retirement
- The “Dos” and “Don’ts” when talking with your employees and patients
- Discussion of succession planning options. What’s the difference between an exit strategy and succession planning? How time and circumstances can be an advantage or disadvantage for your retirement.